La Fermeté Cast Iron Enamel Fondue Set
The Stylish La Fermete Cast Iron Enamel Fondue Set is the perfect centre piece to your next dinner party. Recreate the rustic alpine ambiance and flavours in the comfort of your own home. Although fondue is traditionally a communal pot of melted cheese which bread is dipped into, over the years there have been modernization to the concept too. You can even indulge your sweet tooth by dipping fruit into a pot of melted chocolate. Their Fondue comes with 6 long stemmed fondue forks for dipping and cooking your choice of foods; each with different coloured tips so your guests can easily identify their fork in the pot.
The burner is suitable for use with both methylated spirits or solid fondue gel. The set is made from durable and sturdy cast iron, and the Fondue pot itself is also enamelled which makes cleaning extremely easy. Cheese fondue: The classic Alpine dish. Best results are achieved by combining two Alpine cheeses such as Swiss, Gruyere or Fontina and mixing with a little acidic liquid to break up the natural "Stringiness" such as a dry white wine or lemon Juice and a thickener like flour or corn-starch. Experiment with different combinations to see what works best for you.
- Brand: La Fermete
- Material: Cast Iron
- Finish: Enamelled
- Fondue Type: Cheese; Chocolate
- The set also includes an adjustable flame burner with snuffer. Please note that fuel should be purchased separately
- Made from heat resistant Enamel Cast Iron
- Warm, gooey cheese and melted chocolate are treats best shared, and this fondue set has everything you need.
- A cast-iron pot and stand, chrome burner, and wood base provide a solid foundation, while 6 included fondue forks ensure everyone gets a dip.
- Includes 6 long stemmed forks for dipping and cooking – Brown colour top
- Size: Approx. 16.5 x 10cm
- Pictures are for illustration purposes
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products
- Delivery time - 3-5 business days
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges