Névenoé 8 inch Hoverboard Two Wheel Self Balancing Electric Smart Scooter
Equipped with LED lights, Built-in speaker and Carry Bag
Self-balance scooters are changing the game of personal transportation and bringing innovation and technology to an entirely new level. Our hoverboard is a self-balancing motorized two-wheeled balance scooter that uses innovative gyroscopic technology.
It has two-foot pads with intuitive, cutting edge sensors and aluminium smart balance wheels allowing it to detect even your slightest movements. We use state of art long lasting rechargeable lithium batteries
It has a sturdy, hard protective case and two blue LED lights making it easy to navigate in the dark.
Its lightweight, sleek design and ease of usability makes it the perfect gift
It has 2 wheels and 2 self-balancing control systems. You can turn 360 degrees while standing still. All you need to do is lean forward or backward to make the scooter go. Lean left to go left and lean right to go right. This unit is easy and fun to take with you anywhere.
The turning radius can be zero, which means that it can be operated in a very narrow space, reaching almost every possible place where people can make.
2. You can also stand still on it and even turn 360 degrees in a spot. Just step on, you will be able to ride it.
3. Two wheels, two motors, with Double balancing systems keeping you in balance.
4. It accelerates by simply applying little pressure with the front your feet.
5. It carries two driver motors within the wheels that can be controlled with both feet individually for easy turns, rotation, acceleration and smooth breaking
Max cruise speed:10 KM/H
Max climbing angles: 25 degrees
Waterproof and dustproof levels: IP54
Product size: Approx. 61 x 23x 22 cm
Product weight: Approx. 12kg
Maximum user/loading weight: 120kg
Range per charge: 15-20 km/h
Charging time: 1-2 hours
Tire size: 8 inch
With speaker, carry bag and LED light
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products
- Delivery time - 3-5 business days
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges