Please note: Assembly is required. Requires 2 persons for assembly
On a manual treadmill, the action of your feet against the deck moves the belt.
The manual treadmill is powered by the user themselves; they have control over the belt to rotate it around the treadmill at their desired speed. This naturally gives a decent workout to the lower body as all the force is coming from the legs and not the machine.
Benefits of a manual treadmill
- Muscle-powered: You provide all of the motive power and exercise your lower body.
- No electricity needed: You can use a manual treadmill anywhere. You don't need electricity. If the best space for your workout doesn't have a handy electrical outlet, this is not a problem. You can even enjoy a workout outdoors where there isn't an electrical outlet.
- Safety: A non-motorized treadmill stops when you stop, you don't have to wear a safety cord to stop it if you slip and fall as you should with a motorized treadmill. This also makes it a little safer around children and pets.
Approximate Product size: 196 x 64.5 x 148 cm
Various levels of resistance
Display Feature: Time, Speed, Calories, Pulse, Distance
Maximum User Weight: 100 kg
Package Contents: Treadmill, Stepper, Push Up Twister
Warranty: 6 months
- 1 x Treadmill
- 1 x Stepper
- 1 x Push Up Twister
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products
- Delivery time - 3-5 business days
- Easy 7 days returns and exchanges